Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ivanhoe's first meeting!

Hi all!

I feel deranged posting this post when obviously no one knows about this blog, but hey, I was feeling pretty free this evening and thought I might as well set up this small portal where we might get to know each other better and spread relevant information! (:

Today is our first meeting and it was really fun yeah! So by the way, in case we haven't taken it down for our reference, this are the OGLs from Ivanhoe 09.

IV1!
Chinyuan
Jonathan
Evlin
Yanyi

IV2!
Sihan
Althea
Clare
Kaien

IV3!
Kengjuay
Teckboon
Szeying
Yaochen

IV4!
Yibo
Gregory
Fushang
Cindy

IV5!
Kewei
Weijian
Fanglin
Judy

IV6!
Leo
Estee
Geraldine
Charlotte

IV7!
Basil
Weiliang
Jordana
Olivia

Iv8!
Gerald
Nicholas
Jieying
Charissa

Anyway, we'll try (erhem) to get your emails and invite you all to become this blog's adminstrators soon! If you haven't been invited by the time you see this post, please do drop a tag or something! (:

I think, the SCs want us to do up banner proposals & think of cheers yeah! Creative juice flow! Hahahaha! Can post here! When is deadline ah? :/

Right now, Geraldine is collating all our contact details, and Althea's doing the names of our Sub Ogs, I think! Haha!

I guess thats all I've got to say, shall around asking networking and extorting your emails now! Happy holidays! (:

love,
greg

No comments: